Israel’s Prime Minister Golda Meir quietly pulled President Richard Nixon aside and insisted that her job was much more difficult than...
A couple centuries ago, Jews – particularly in Europe – developed a response to the age-old problem of anti-Semitism. ‘If only, we had a country of our...
- Sat, August 2, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Wed, August 6, 2014 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, August 9, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tue, August 12, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:30am
- Wed, August 13, 2014 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, August 16, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm