Chanukah is most widely celebrated by kindling the menorah (chanukiah). This commemorates the miracle of the oil lasting eight days instead of...
I’ll admit it. I don’t have a green thumb.
I look with pride at my small garden patch, knowing it pales in comparison to others. No matter. It...
- Sun, December 21, 2014 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Tue, December 23, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:30am
- Sat, December 27, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tue, December 30, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:30am
- Sat, January 3, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tue, January 6, 2015 - 9:00am - 9:30am