While camping this week in the Sawtooth wilderness, I woke up and davened. It was surreal to put on tallis and tefillin surrounded by the jagged, majestic Sawtooth Mountains and...
When Rabbi Akiva was taken out for execution, it was the time for the recital of Shema, and while they combed his flesh with iron combs, he was accepting upon himself the kingship...
- Wed, August 20, 2014 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, August 23, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tue, August 26, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:30am
- Wed, August 27, 2014 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, August 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tue, September 2, 2014 - 9:00am - 9:30am